Volunteer Host Families Needed for International High School Students for the 2017-18 school year or semester. Treat your family to the joy of cultural exchange and be a public diplomacy ambassador for your country. Hosting provides one of the most unique experiences for every kind of family; young and old, single people, single parents, empty-nesters, retired couples, and families with or without children to look at their country and community as they never have before and to learn about other parts of our world in an up-close and personal way. If you would like to learn more about CCI Greenheart, visit: www.ccigreenheart.com/
About our students…
• They are between the ages of 15 and 18.
• They are screened and interviewed by our team of partner agents all over the world.
• They meet our requirements for proficiency in English and demonstration of academic abilities.
• They arrive with spending money for their personal needs and entertainment.
• They are fully insured during their stay with you.
What do our host families do?
• Accept a student into their home as a part of their family for one or two semesters
• Provide a bed and room (student can share a room with a host sibling of the same gender within 4 years of their age difference)
• Share 3 meals a day (if students choose to purchase school lunches it is their responsibility)
• Have access to both your Area Representative and our national support team, who are always just a phone call away 24/7 should you need anything at all
• Claim a $50 per month deduction on federal income taxes
Call Local Coordinator Melanie Foge if interested at 615-406-0153